Award-Winning, Non Adhesive Bandages
Equine BandaFlex Size Small
has a single strap/tab as a final fastening tab. Its 3.5” width makes it perfect for small knicks and cuts and works perfectly for the Pastern and Fetlock.
Equine BandaFlex Size Medium
has a single strap/tab as a final fastening tab. Its 5.5” width is ideal for use on any area of the Cannon on both front and back legs.
Equine BandaFlex Size Large
has a dual strap/tab as a final fastener. Its 6.5” width and separate final fasteners make it best for adjusting to the various diameters of the cannon for larger wound areas.
– BANDAFLEX … ONE STEP WOUND CARE™ –
Seriously... Hello... BandaFlex Please!
Even Giants Need a Gentle Touch
Introducing Equine BandaFlex One Step Wound Care
- The first all-in-one, Non Adhesive Bandages with wound pad attached
(Making Equine BandaFlex truly a one step bandage)
- Patented non slip grip assures no slippage.
(Grips but does not stick)
- Lightweight and durable, quick and easy to use.
- Stretches to double their length providing flawless conformity
- Tension control adjustable dual catch fastening system
Benefits And Uses
- All 3 Equine BandaFlex bandage are the same length and can double their length when stretched. The sizes: Small, Medium and Large refer to their width dimensions.
- All Equine BandaFlex Bandages are non-adhesive. They have wound pad attached and a first catch Velcro fasteners.
- The beauty and benefit of first catch fastener is that it grips and fastens as first rotation allowing the first tension to be determined as well as stabilizes the positioning of the bandage. The final catch fastener extends additional control over determining a second level of tension by allowing the disbursement of tension in 2 parts. This unique feature makes it easy to gauge the tightness and pressure of the bandages thus providing the user with incredible control and flexibility, removing the possibility of easily making too tight as often done with cohesive wraps.
- The final catch fastener will not go a full second rotation yet the bandage will maintain great integrity and hold. Equine BandaFlex will not crinkle or shrink when wet. Also they are highly water resistant but are breathable.
- The bandages stretch (Bounce Back) recovery is 100% yet gently so it will not band tighter than necessary.
- Small and Medium Bandages have a single final catch fastener. Large has a double strap fastener. All have a non-adherent wound pad attached and non-slip grip.
- All bandages are recommended for lower legs but can be used on knee, hock and upper leg for smaller horses, foals and ponies.
- Equine BandaFlex disposable bandages are the quickest and easiest bandages to use; no cutting, pulling or peeling, just press to secure or lift to release.
- Quick catch Velcro-type fastening tabs can be adjusted and readjusted over and over without compromising the security or integrity of the bandage.
- Double catch fastener: catches twice instead of once. Helps adjust and disperse tension. Wound pad is also attached for all in one convenience.
- BandaFlex unique non-slip grip feature assures minimum slippage even on active horses, bandage stays in place.
- Non-Adhesive means absolutely no hair pulling or skin ripping; making BandaFlex the most comfortable, hassle free horse bandages on todays market.
How to Use
A Few Tricks Before Use
Equine BandaFlex non adhesive bandages stretch to double their non-stretch length. Although the rebound tension (bounce back) has a gentle recovery It is never advisable to stretch bandages to their maximum stretch-ability.
Stretching the bandage to 50% of its capacity will insure the most comfortable and effectively functioning fit. Meant solely for lower leg on the average size horse.
Before applying a Equine BandaFlex bandage, gently stretch a few times to break itscrisp new feel. This will soften the bandage and allow a form fit.
Introducing Equine BandaFlex™
One Step Wound Care!
The First All and One Non Adhesive Bandages
Patented Non Slip Grip Assures No Slippage
Lightweight and Durable Quick and Easy to Use
Always center wound pad over wound and hold first catch fastener tab in place with finger. Wrap bandage one full rotation around horses leg and engage fabric body to first tab, rubbing gently for a secure hold; continue to pull final fastening tab a second rotation at desired tension.
The entire body of bandage acts as the loop portion for the fastening tab to engage with no matter where the tab is placed. Rub tab against fabric for secure hold.
Here’s The Scoop On Why Equine BandaFlex Bandages Are So Great!
Besides being top quality and a great price;
All bandages have a patented non-toxic non slip grip applied on the inside of the bandage. This non slip grip, when placed against the horses leg, will provide a non slip hold that will effectively keep the bandage in place without separating or sliding down as conventional wraps often do. The light weight material provides comfort and flexibility of movement with no worries of creasing or wrinkling or turning into a non-breathable cast as with the use of cohesive wraps.
Because of the patented duel catch fastening system Equine BandaFlex only requires a 1 ½ rotational wrap for a secure hold. Forget about having to cut off or find the end for unraveling…just lift tab and release. It’s that simple.
Equine BandaFlex is water resistant, and even if fully submerged, will not shrink or lose any of its integrity or function ability. Equine BandaFlex Bandages are strong and resilient, and can be adjusted and refastened many times while maintaining its original integrity. There is not a disposable bandage on the market today that can make the same claim.
Equine Bandaflex Bandages are so durable that although they are disposable they can be washed repeatedly (by hand with mild detergent and let to air dry) and reused over and over again. For those who choose to reuse, we recommend cutting the wound pad out after first use and inserting new wound pad in for additional bandage wrap use.
Why Use Equine BandaFlex Bandages?
- All bandages have a patented non-toxic non slip grip applied on the inside of the bandage. This non slip grip, when placed against the horses leg, will provide a non slip hold that will effectively keep the bandage in place without separating or sliding down as conventional wraps often do.
- Equine BandaFlex Bandages are strong and resilient, and can be adjusted and refastened many times while maintaining its original integrity. There is not a disposable bandage on the market today that can make the same claim.
- Because of the patented dual catch fastening system Equine BandaFlex only requires a 1½ rotational wrap for a secure hold. Forget about having to cut off or find the end for unravelling…just lift tab and release. It’s that simple.
- Equine BandaFlex Bandages are so durable that although they are disposable they can be washed repeatedly (by hand with mild detergent and let to air dry) and reused over and over again. For those who choose to reuse, we recommend cutting the wound pad out after first use and inserting new wound pad in for additional bandage wrap use.
- The light weight material provides comfort and flexibility of movement with no worries of creasing or wrinkling or turning into a Non-Breathable cast as with the use of cohesive wraps.
- Equine BandaFlex is water resistant, and even if fully submerged, will not shrink or lose any of its integrity or function ability.
Highlights and Features
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex Bandages are a fraction of the cost of cohesive and other wraps with the added bonus of being able to adjust and readjust, having the wound pad not just included but already attached. That’s right, no need for scissors or 3 hands making Equine BandaFlex Bandages the most affordable, comfortable and effective Equine bandages on the market today.
Equine BandaFlex Bandages are so well made that even though they are priced as disposables they can be hand washed and reused repeatedly if desired. We recommend cutting out the wound pad after first use and add a new one.
RELIABLE AND NONSLIP
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages unique non slip grip application assures minimal slippage…..even on the most active horses. Specially designed to gently grip your horses’ hair without sticking or pulling. Stays on and in place.
QUICK AND EASY
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages is hands down the quickest, gentlest and easiest bandage system to use. BandaFlex literally takes seconds to secure and release, or adjust making it the most hassle free and noninvasive bandage system on the market today.
UNIQUE FASTENING SYSTEM
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages Double Catch Velcro-Type Fastener allows for strong and secure hold with the ability to adjust and readjust tension with ease and speed for a perfect fit while never compromising the bandages integrity. No cutting, pulling or peeling; No more searching for the end of the wrap or tape; No unraveling, no creasing, no stiffness…NO HASSLE just lift and release. Changing bandages will never again be a complicated, time consuming and stressful event for you or horse.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages Super stretch fabric is soft and flexible allowing easy flowing movements without restriction. Your horse will maintain full mobility and comfort while in his/her stall, running or riding with you.
PawFlex ® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages non adhesive means absolutely NO hair pulling or skin ripping. Your horse will not obsess over nipping at his/her bandage and wound site due to discomfort which often occurs with use of traditional bandaging methods because of being applied too tight or incorrectly. What is pain, stress and hassle free for your horse will immediately become pain, stress and hassle free for you.
BREATHABLE AND WATER RESISTANT
PawFlex® Equine BandaFlex® Bandages Seals out germs and moisture while keeping air circulating No matter how much water splashes or how much Equine BandaFlex gets submerged, the bandage will not saturate as its fibers are Non-Absorbent and will air dry quickly. There are no concerns of shrinkage or loss of integrity. No other bandage can make all of these claims.
Equine BandaFlex Video Rewards Program!
Example of How Program Works
We are looking for great videos of Equine BandaFlex in use. The videos can be simple or creative, they can be anywhere from tutorials of how to use, how easy it is to use to just fun videos. Bloopers are more than welcome.
Videos do not have to be edited in any way and do not need to be professionally taken. Real horse must be in video.
We just ask that videos are clear and show off Equine BandaFlex bandages.
Here’s how the video rewards program works;
You will receive a $ credit off any bandages (Pet or Horse) on our website store for any footage we use. The rewards applies to usable footage.
**Disclosure *All footage used where rewards were given become property of
PawFlex, inc. to use in any capacity or forum.
30+seconds = $20 credit
1-3 mins = $40 credit
3+ minutes = $150 credit
If you send in a 3 minute video but we consider only 2 minutes are usable we will give you a $40 credit toward your next order, It is always best to make the videos a little longer so that we can find the most useable footage which will enable you to get the greatest credit. Voice on Videos are Welcome.